Histogram Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Histogram Creator is release 6.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Apr 10, 2011 - Release 5.0
- Added option to display a normal curve on your histogram chart
- Added option to do line histogram and smooth histograms.
- Improved ease of use
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0 - Excel 2010 compatible version
- Feb 18, 2010 - Modified to improve wording on the min and max bin dialog. Fixed calculations on the average when just values greater than the maximum are excluded. Changed the calculation for the last and first bins to include the min and max values in the bin count.
- Sept 6, 2009 - Added standard deviation calculation. Improved handling of cells formatted as currency.
- Dec 3, 2008 - Added a check to see if new worksheets are viewed from right to left and if so, modify.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 3 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Fixed a problem with missing titles if values less than the minimum value are excluded from the chart
- Modified the output reports to put the values for the bin ranges into separate cells versus as part of a label. This change makes it easier to copy the values to other worksheets. This also makes it easier to copy the results to a custom distribution sheet in the Risk Analyzer.
- Modified so that if one is creating many histograms at one time
one has the option to have each sheet named based on the titles for the data columns.
- Added an option to create area histograms versus column
- Modified so that the Histogram could also be installed as an add-in
so that it opens automatically when Excel opens