Copy Move Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Copy Information Assistant is release 2.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Apr 15, 2015 - Modified to have menu items and buttons that either open one's default information workbook or to display just the information sheets in the active workbook. Fixed a problem if the default workbook not the active workbook.
- Mar 20, 2015 - Fixed a problem with entries being doubled in the list if the add-in detected that the text had changed from what was displayed in the dialog.
- Mar 7, 2015 - Released first version, 1.01