Compare Lists Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Compare Lists Assistant is 3.02. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
If you have 3.xx, download the upgrade exe. It will upgrade you to the latest release.
- May 18, 2013
- Fix coloring option on comparing two lists. Update for 2013 had accidentally removed.
- Minor menu improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Apr 4, 2011 - Fixed a problem with panes being frozen on output when data did not have title rows
- Mar 28, 2011 - Fixed an alignment problem caused when one lists's IDs are numbers formatted as text and the other list's IDs are numbers formatted as numbers.
- Dec 6, 2010 - Modified to make title rows optional when compare list output of copying matching rows selected when comparing two lists.
- June 16, 2010 - Added to the install a support file that was not included in the 2010 version released on June 1st.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0
- Excel 2010 compatible version
- Nov 9, 2009
- Improved the compare two lists feature to have more options
- Modified to remove a mixture of trailing spaces and trailing non printing characters when doing comparisons
- Oct 29, 2009 - Modified the compare two lists features to have a delete rows options when matches are found.
- Oct 14, 2009 - Minor wording improvements. Added the capability to type in a column letter or row number versus having to select it.
- Oct 7, 2009 - Released version 1.