To Do List Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the To Do List Assistant is release 4.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- June 12, 2009 - Fixed a problem where the To Do Assistant would not work in Excel 2007 after some technical changes to reduce file size in 2003
- May 22, 2009 - Technical changes to reduce file size
- June 28, 2008 - Modified so that ALT-O does not activate the To Do List Assistant due to a conflict with other commands using this key stroke combination.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97