Sheet Navigator Improvements
The latest release of the Sheet Navigator is release 4.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- August 26, 2009 - Changed the name of the sheet rename feature to eliminate a conflict with a same named feature in the Spreadsheet Assistant. This allows the Spreadsheet Assistant feature to now run if one has both programs loaded and selects Assistants, Sheet Assistants, Rename Sheets.
- Mar 31, 2009 - Fixed a problem with renaming sheets that began recently, most likely when Microsoft did a patch to Excel.
- Oct 2, 2008 - Fixed a problem with the menu not loading in Excel 2007 for some users.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- June 11, 2007 - Modified so that users could select multiple sheets at a time in the list of sheets and then perform actions on the selected sheets
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Minor menu modifications
- Added resizing capability so that one can set the width of the main dialog to any preferred size.
- Modified the Hide Sheet feature to allow two choices: normal sheet hide
where the sheet can be unhidden via Format
and very hidden
which requires the Sheet Navigator or a special macro to unhide.
- Minor changes to handle problems with Windows XP upgrade from Microsoft
- Modified to unhide "very hidden" sheets. Such
hiding and un-hiding can only be done by macros.