Sheet Change Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Sheet Change Assistant is release 2.02. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- June 21, 2016 - Fixed a problem with the Sheet Change Assistant opening when Ecel opens.
- May 31, 2016- Improved the dialog sizing and positioning features
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
12, 2015 - Modified to advise if a worksheet is partially corrupted so
that it can be replaced, allowing the Sheet Change Assistant to be
- Feb 24, 2015 - Fixed a problem with the worksheet list box not resizing to the last set size
- Nov 29, 2014
buttons to open File Assistant and Favorite Bookmarks direct from the
Sheet Change Assistant list of recently viewed sheets. Also added
a button to display Excel's file open dialog.
- Added an option to auto open when Excel is opened.
- Nov 10, 2014 - Added an option to show only visible worksheets.
- Oct 24, 2014 - Released modeless version and fixed dialog location issue on multi-monitor PCs
- April 4, 2014 - Release 1.0