Row to Column Viewer Improvements
The latest release of the Row to Column Viewer is release 3.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- Mar 7, 2007 - Modified the display two rows at the same time feature to work off of filtered lists.
- Mar 1, 2008:
- Added an option to display not only the current row, but the next row. This is a very useful feature when comparing content in two rows to see what is different.
- Added an option to display the single list box as an extra wide list box to better view a row's content
- Feb 25, 2008 - Modified so that double clicking on a blank area of the dialog updates the dialog. This also allows one to quickly change to any row by clicking on a row and then double clicking on the dialog (one can edit cells and select rows while the dialog is displayed)
- February 15, 2008 - Row to Column Viewer released