Report Runner Improvements
The latest release of the Report Runner is release 7.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 6.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Apr 17, 2009 - Modified the main menu to be easier to use. Modified to allow multiple copies to be printed, to turn off collation, and to allow use of start and end pages so only a set of the pages in a print area can be printed.
- Aug 25, 2008 - Modified to eliminate need to have shared worksheets unprotected if rows and columns do not need to be unhidden or hidden as part of a report's setup
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- Apr 14, 2008 - Fixed a problem with exporting reports to a file
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 5 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Fixed a problem with reports using the indirect function when exported to an Excel file for e-mailing.