Quick Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Quick Chart Creator is release 8.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 7.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 23, 2007 - Fixed problems where code for Excel 2007 charts did not work in Excel 2003
- March 21, 2007 - Version 6 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Fixed a problem with local range names that
could happen if one duplicated a worksheet
- Modified to fix a problem with renaming quick charts
- Up to 7 comparison lines can not be shown on a quick chart
- A "Camera" feature has been added to allow pictures to be created
of any chart. These pictures can then be easily e-mailed to
- "Previous" buttons added to all dialogs
- Numerous other improvements.