Password Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Password Assistant is 4.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 17, 2011 - Minor menu improvements
- Oct 19, 2010
- Added additional options on password protecting multiple files at one time.
- Fixed a destination folder problem with protecting and saving at one time
- Added options to open multiple password protected workbooks at one time
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- July 6, 2009 - Fixed a problem with the option to not allow selection not always being set if the options were unchecked.
- June 3, 2009 - Modified to fix a problem with passwords not being added for some users.
Made selecting a batch of worksheets an option.
- Apr 16, 2009 - Modified to give additional protection options for Excel 2003 and above users
- Sept 26, 2008 - Fixed a problem with selecting multiple sheets in multiple workbooks caused by a recent Microsoft Excel minor upgrade.
- June 2, 2008 - Modified to un-protect password protected chart sheets
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Added a feature to unprotected shared workbooks