Multi-Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Multi-Chart Creator is release 4.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Jan 28, 2011 - Renamed to Multi-Chart Creator
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- December 29, 2008 - Added a feature to copy charts to individual chart sheets or worksheets.
- August 12, 2008 - Modified to add zeros to blank cells to prevent Excel from having problems creating charts
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- May 20, 2008 - Fixed a problem with printing multiple charts. Added a feature to copy the chart page setup from the first chart to all of the charts just prior to printing the charts.
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97.
- Fixed a problem with position and size changes not being done under certain circumstances
- Modified so that Legend shows up in the position change list box if it is added back to the charts. And if removed from the charts
it is removed from the position change list box.