Multi-Cell Goal Seeker Improvements
The latest release of the Multi-Cell Goal Seeker is release 5.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
IIf your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Apr 1, 2012 - Minor changes for the evaluation version
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- June 17, 2009 - Streamlined the code. Modified to skip non-formula cells the selection of cells to be goal set.
- Mar 17, 2009 - Modified to fix a problem where Excel would not return the result of goal seeking unless the screen was refreshed.
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 3 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Modified to handle target cells which converge to an error value during the goal seeking process.