Lookup Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Lookup Assistant is 5.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Aug 27, 2012 - Added an option to color and mark the rows in the source data that are loaded to the target rows.
- Oct 20, 2010
- Added easy cell selection features
- Added additional options
- Minor dialog improvements to bold selections for ease of use.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0
- Excel 2010 compatible version
- March 5, 2010 - Released version 3. Version 3 has more features and is easier to use. See the product information page for details on the new features.
- Oct 17, 2008 - Modified to handle workbooks and worksheets with a single quote in their names.
- Oct 7, 2008 - Modified so that the first two options of the Lookup Assistant trim blanks on both the lookup values and target values so that extra spaces do not prevent a match from being found. Also fixed for an undocumented Excel problem with *, ~, and ? characters in the lookup values when doing the matching via these options.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Modified the option to color unmatched rows to include the destination data columns
- Improved the menus and made it easier to select identifiers to match to if they are located in another workbook