List Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the List Assistant is 4.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Aug 12, 2010 - Improved the shift cells feature
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Jan 28, 2010 - Made modifications to the shift individual cell feature to shift cells up and down if there are no merged cells in the selection. Previously, merged cells above or below the selection prevented cell shifting.
- Jan 26, 2010 - Made modifications to the shift individual cell feature to be more robust
- Dec 6, 2009 - Modified so that shift cells left and shift cells right worked on multiple selections
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 16, 2007 - Modified so that a restriction on deleting or inserting cells in empty ranges outside the used range of the worksheet was removed.
- July 15, 2007 - Fixed a problem with the feature that moves cells to destinations above the cell
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97