Link Finder Improvements
The latest release of the Link Finder is release 5.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon. .
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Oct 9, 2012 - Modified to handle unusual corruption in a chart series
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0
- Excel 2010 compatible version
- Dec 6, 2009 - Modified a check for protected worksheets
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 3 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Modified to allow processing to continue when corrupt range names encountered.
- Added a feature to list all the hyperlinks in a workbook