Gold Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Gold Assistant is 2.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Dec 12, 2011 - Modified a summary line formula for new templates
- April 7, 2011 - Re-arranged buttons to make the first button on the first toolbar the one to open the default gold workbook.
- Dec 11, 2010 - Added a "today's priorities " column for key actions to be worked on today
- Dec 9, 2010
- Add more options to the hide and show dialogs
- Added option to show TBD in value, effort, and date columns
- Dec 8, 2010
- Added a set of "golden rules"
- Changed the green highlighting button to a gold highlighting button
- Dec 7, 2010
- Change the gray out button to be a highlight button, so that gold rows you are focusing on can be colored green.
- Added an option to show only important gold entries
- Minor fixes
- Dec 6, 2010 - Minor dialog changes, expanded the documentation
- Dec 5, 2010
- Added quick sort options
- Improved the column order in the template worksheet
- Added columns for "Next key action" and "Hours required". This provides a tactical entry
- Dec 2, 2010
- Minor re-arrangements to the template gold worksheet
- Modified so that new blank rows do not have coloration from rows above.
- Nov 30, 2010 - When one strikes through entries, an award suggestion form appears
- Nov 29, 2010 - First release. An upgrade has not been released.