Filter Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Filter Assistant is release 4.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- minor welcome menu modifications
- Fixed a problem with the installation
welcome repeating itself for some users.
- Fixed a problem with menu items not being removed
when Excel closes
- added additional improvements to the select start
of the filter data capability feature.
- Added a selection dialog to allow the use to select
the start of the filtered data. Also
improved the screen control to
further eliminate the screen movement inherent in Excel's data filter.
- Modified to insure temporary menu additions are
automatically removed when Excel closes.
- Modified to better select the used range