Cell Color Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Cell Color Assistant is release 4.01. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
If you have 4.xx, download the upgrade exe. It will upgrade you to the latest release.
- March 30, 2013 - Release 4.01
- Modified the clear background to set to no fill versus white fill.
- Fix for 64 bit Excel
- March 7, 2013 - Release 4.0 - Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Color buttons can now be created and added directly to Excel's quick access toolbar
- Buttons can be set to any font and background color that Excel supports
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97.
- Added the capability to color entire rows and columns versus just the selected cells
- Improved the dialogs
help file and exercise file.
- Added a select cells based on format feature