Bubble Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Bubble Chart Creator is 5.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Jan 21, 2013 - Two features stopped working and another started working incorrectly after a Microsoft Excel patch. This upgrade fixes those problems.
- May 7, 2012 -Modified to handle a change made in Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 by a Microsoft Office upgrade that results in version 3 of the Bubble Chart Creator not working for some users
- May 1. 2012 - Release 4: Added multi-charting capability so that one can create many scatter bubble charts at a time.
- Mar 24, 2012 - Modified the structured bubble charts to link to the data and to provide a warning to redo if the sign of any value changes
- Mar 30, 2011 - Trial version released
- Feb 7, 2011
- Modified to allow bubble labels and values to be shown independently on scatter bubble plots
- Modified to handle a bug in 2007 & 2010 with not showing the correct labels and values if rows or columns are inserted.
- Dec 16, 2010 - Modified to handle text cells created by formulas inside the data range
- Nov 29, 2010
- Modified so that dates can be used on the X or Y axis
- Improved the menus for ease of use
- Sept 27, 2010 - Fixed a problem creating x, y, and bubble value charts in Dutch language
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0
- Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 30, 2007 - Fixed a problem with data labels when added to a bubble chart and several other minor changes.
- July 1, 2007 - Release 2 released.