Address Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Address Assistant is 4.0 It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- May 20, 2012 - Minor menu changes
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Oct 16, 2009 - Modified so that > 32,000 rows could be process. Modified the input boxes so that the user can type the letter of a column versus having to select a column.
- Aug 9, 2009 - Added a new output option available when parsing multiple rows of addresses or information into single rows across multiple columns. The new option allows output on the source data worksheet.
- Feb 12, 2009 - Improved the titles on some dialogs and fixed a typo on one.
- Jan 14, 2009 - Modified the option to split addresses to have multiple options on postal codes so that non-US postal codes can be recognized and split out.
- Dec 8, 2008 - Added features that allow one to split entries either at the start of the last number or after the first number. These features are useful in splitting street numbers and streets or splitting postal codes and cities.
- Nov 1, 2008 - Added additional destination options to some of the features.
- Sept 10, 2008 - Modified the extract N words from left or right to have an option that combines the extracted words with the entries in the destination column.
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- April 15, 2007 - Modified to prevent selection of a range without any data
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97.
- Added features to help split addresses from names and cities when not separated by commas.
- Additional options added to the extract N words from cell entries
- Added features to change soft and hard returns to commas or any character, or to remove.
- Added features to split out the first N words and the last N words
- Added a feature to split addresses when matching text is found in a list
- Streamlined the dialogs
- Added a feature to trim spaces from the left side of entries